Wednesday 21 May 2014

Faith


Faith is believing this world is created by a God, not randomly.
Faith is trusting this God no matter what happens.
Faith is a feeling in my heart towards who sees me and I can’t see him.
Faith is seeing God through his creation, power and miracles.
Faith is the light I see in my darkest time.
Faith is fearing to die now, because I have done no good for this world.

Faith is what makes me smiling when I receive the worst news ever to hear.
Faith is what keeps me standing when I lose people I love the most.
Faith is living my miserable life hopefully, knowing there is another life, another world, another chance to find them all, and be with them FOREVER.
Faith is beyond reason.

But... 
faith is not giving up. Faith is not saying (it is over).
Faith is not words to be said.
Faith is not pain. 

When your heart is so broken, you can't recognize your faith from your doubts. 
This is my point of view. What is yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment